King Bolo Makes Motivational Track for the Ladies with New Single ‘At The Gym’
StarlightPR1 Staff | April 19, 2021
Starlight PR Staff. | January 29, 2017
2. Make Music that you adore.
3. Be unique and brilliant.
4. Having something to say is a good starting point. Work on that before you even think about writing a song.
5. Once you do have some songs think about performing live.
6. See point 3 again.
7. If your fans are talking about you on social media you might just be doing something right.
8. Get online and make sure people that like you can find out more about you. Put up as much music, articles, press and drive as much traffic to them. Do it yourself or use our Starlight PR - Starter Package perfect for the up-and-coming artist in need of an online presence. You get up to $500 off if you're a first time client. Plus a 2x Money back guaranteed if its not the most comprehensive PR campaign ever done about you. See Testimonials and Case Studies.
9. High quality demos aren't essential. A good song is! If enough people like it someone will tell someone it gets on social media and eventually it reaches the ears of the record label A&Rs or just get our A&R Directory it has all the A&Rs currently looking for new artists for their roster (January 7thst - March 18th ).
10. Be prepared for this all to take a while. "Overnight sensations" have usually been plugging away for years in various different guises before finding that right alchemy.
11. Because of this point 10, refer to points 1 and 2 again, that'll keep you going and enjoying it. Above all believe in yourself and in your music! And remember "It takes more time to build a Skyscraper than it takes to build a chicken coop". Getting on board and acting on the above gives you much better odds of going from just "Making Music to having a Music Career".
Starlight PR is The Music Industry's #1 Most Trusted PR Firm. Now serving over 75% of independent artist. Join over 300,000 people Following us on Twitter.
Join 72,558 music professionals and get great learning contents like this once a week.